Birthday PartiesDo you want to party like an animal?
Have your next Birthday Party at the Central Alberta Humane Society! Not only will your children have a fantastic time, the proceeds from the party go right back to help the animals of CA Humane. Now that’s a reason to party!
Our Pawsitive Party Palooza package is so much fun! Kids will enjoy fun games, crafts, and animal interactions in a privately reserved room.
Party schedules can book up very quickly, so please call or e-mail well in advance of your child's birthday to avoid disappointment.
For more information about our parties, please contact, Mel Mahoney, Humane Educator:
403-342-7722 ext.206 or [email protected].
Lots of children enjoy raising funds for the animals too by asking for a small donation in lieu of gifts.
Booking a Party
The full non-refundable payment of $175 is required at the time of booking your party. We can accommodate up to 15 children and five adults.
Our parties run on Saturday & Sunday. Weekday evenings can be arranged if enough notice is given. All parties must be booked a minimum of 7 days in advance. Party times fill up quickly; book early to avoid disappointment!
10:00AM - 12:00PM
12:30PM - 2:30PM
3:00PM - 5:00PM
Sorry! No birthday bookings available between July 1st - Aug 30th (To Accommodate Summer Camps)
Pawsitive Party Palooza: A Two Hour Birthday Bash!
$175 for up to 15 children*
*Up to a maximum of 15 children & 5 adults
Our birthday parties are designed for children ages 4-11*
*Children 4 and under must be accompanied by a parent. Children over 11 are welcome to attend.
What to Expect
Two hours of Animal Fun!!
First choose from an age-appropriate animal themed craft or games. Next our birthday party host will introduce your group to some animal special guests as part of our animal presentations or take you on a behind the scenes tour of our Humane Education and Animal Welfare Center. After the tour or animal presentations, it's time for cake and presents!
- 10 mins: Coloring sheets upon guest arrival - some extra time for those last minute guests
- 30 mins: Animal themes craft or games- now offering the options that suit you best!
- 40 mins: Animal presentations or behind the scenes tour - here's that extra time we all want in the cat rooms!*
- 40 mins: Cake and presents - some extra time to enjoy your guests and gifts!
* The tour will end in the cat rooms, however no other animal guests will be incorporated with this option.
What You Provide
- Extra Decorations (We provide helium filled balloons)
- Loot bags
- Paper goods
- The food (including the cake)
- Clean up
What We Provide
- A qualified birthday host
- A very special birthday chair
- decorated gift table for cake or presents & balloons
- Age appropriate animal themed craft or games
- Animal special guests presentations or a behind the scenes tour
- A sink, counter space, and refrigerator
- A spatula, knife for cutting cake, and lighter
- All the set-up